~for you~

::..yOu..::

though I havent told you how much I care,
how much you mean to me,
its not a good to say that I dont value you..
if you only know how much fear losing you then,
you'll understand how much I care..
there is no greater happiness than having you..
and no greater bliss than sharing this life with you..
If I had one breath to spare,
if I had just one moment to live,
i would be spending it with you...

::s.a.y.a.n.g k.a.m.u::

5 Response to "~for you~"

  1. cintapurple says:
    March 24, 2010 at 4:42 AM

    syg kamu jugeee adikku.. =)
    ~lalalalalala~

  2. rozy says:
    March 24, 2010 at 10:30 AM

    huhuhu...=)
    btol ni..???

  3. cintapurple says:
    March 24, 2010 at 12:40 PM

    yup..sincerely frm my ♥
    weeee~!! (^^,)
    ~lalalalalala~

  4. rOzy says:
    April 5, 2010 at 3:23 PM

    wekks~!
    kalo x ikhlas siapla..=)

  5. cintapurple says:
    April 5, 2010 at 5:23 PM

    ikhlas la dik.. =)
    ~lalalalalalala~